Monday, May 30, 2011

The Dodge Ram: 30 Years and Still Going Strong

I know it's Wikipedia, but there is some interesting information about the Dodge RAM found here.  I didn't realize it, but this is RAM's 30 year anniversary.  It reminds me of when I was a kid growing up on the farm and we had a 1986 Dodge Ram pickup that looked very much like the one pictured to the left.

Ironically enough, I was brought home from the hospital in a 1966 Dodge Dart and my dad used to have all kinds of Dodge vehicles when he was younger.  Dodge played a role in my life from an early age.

I know my dad always drives 20 year old vehicles, including our favorite, the 1970 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser with the bubble moon roof he had when we were kids.  We always used to say if you just tore the station wagon part off, it would look pretty good.

So my question is this:  What are some memories you have about vehicles from your youth?  Anything stand out as special or memorable? Answer in the comments section below if you have a story you want to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Leave Us a Comment!